BeDrive File Sharing and Cloud Storage allows you to create your own fully-featured, self-hosted file sharing, and hosting website in minutes without any coding or server management knowledge.
[su_button url=”https://codecanyon.net/item/bedrive-file-sharing-and-cloud-storage/12700384″ background=”#ffff00″ color=”#000″ size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Demo[/su_button]
BeDrive PHP Scripts Features
- Editable Homepage – Default landing page can be easily edited via a built-in appearance editor with live preview and no coding knowledge.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDrive easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- SaaS model – Earn money with a built-in premium subscription system. Create different plans for users to subscribe to and control how much storage space, what functionality and limitations each project has.
- High Performance – BeDrive is lightweight and has lighting fast performance and page load time out of the box.
- Sharing – Users can share files and folders with multiple users, allowing collaboration.
- Upload Status – See status, progress, estimated time left, and more for all current uploads.
- Shareable Links – Create publicly shareable links for files and folders with an optional expiration date, password, and permissions.
- Translations – BeDrive is fully translation ready and can be easily translated to any language from the admin area.
- Responsive – BeDrive is fully responsive and will work on a desktop, mobile, tablet, and other devices.
- Dark Mode – BeDrive comes with pre-built light and dark themes. You can fully customize them or add new items via appearance editor.
- File Previews – Preview multiple file types, including audio, video, text, pdf, zip, and images right in the browser, without the need to download the file.
- Amazon S3, DigitalOcean, Dropbox Storage – Easily store user upload files on many different cloud services and providers.
- Documentation – BeDrive comes with in-depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- Authentication – Fully featured authentication system with social login (Facebook, Twitter, and Google), standard login, registration, password recovery, account settings, and more.
- Permissions and Roles – Use fully-featured authority and role system to allow (or disallow) users, subscription plans, or guests to perform specific action across the site.
- Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from the admin panel, so only users you create manually from the admin panel will be able to log in.
- Grid and List views – Both grid and list views are available and freely switchable by the user so they can select the one they prefer more.
- Ads – Paste ad codes into integrated ad slots in the admin panel, and BeDrive will display them automatically.
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect, professional design based on google’s material design.
- Appearance Editor – Easily manage your site appearance (colors, logo, landing page, menus, etc.) from appearance editor.
- Settings – Admin panel has many parameters that allow you to fine-tune the site to your needs.
- Analytics – Google Analytics are integrated right into the admin panel, so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
- Multiple Homepages – Choose between various homepages, including landing page, login page, or your custom HTML page.
- Drag and Drop – Natural drag and drop features for uploading, selecting, and moving files & folders.
- Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right-click on file or folder) is available with all the actions you’d expect like delete, copy, share, move, rename, get a link, and more. This menu can be accessed from the navigation bar as well on touch-based devices.
- Trash – Deleted items will first be moved to waste so they can be restored later.
- Favorites – Favorite files or folders so you can find them easily from the favorites page later.
- Search – Powerful search will find files and folders that are at any level of depth.
- File Details – Sidebar on the right will display selected file or folder details as well as a preview (if available).
- Source Code – You will receive full, unencrypted source code upon purchase, allowing easy custom modifications.
- Custom Pages – Custom pages (for example, terms of service, about us, etc.) can be created using a built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- Menu Editor – All the menus across the site can be easily edited via drag and drop without any coding knowledge.
[su_button url=”https://www.file-up.org/7bbecx5h3k6n” background=”#ffff00″ color=”#000″ size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Download[/su_button]
2019 December 30 - Version 2.2.0 New Features Added dark & light mode as well as multiple theme functionality. Data tables in admin area now have a number of built-in filters for easier data management. Added chunked uploading. This allows BeDrive to upload large files in smaller chunks for better upload reliability and avoid server file size limits. Added resumable uploads functionality. Added support for XSendFile and XAcceleratedResponse for reducing server RAM and CPU usage. Email notification can now be sent to user when a file or folder is shared with them. Public uploads (like user avatars) can now be stored on cloud services (s3, digitalocean, backblaze etc.). Email addresses can now be suggested when sharing files and folders. Enhancements Default view mode for drive can now be selected from settings page. Increased performance when storing files on remote services. Added several new options to landing page and landing page editor. Reduced memory usage when creating .zip files from large files. Improved performance when downloading large files. Drive view mode changes will now be remembered between requests. Account confirmation email can now be resent from login page and admin area. Localization settings page will now show all available timezones. Admin area is now fully responsive. Custom HTML can now be entered from "admin -> appearance > custom code" page. "Admin > ads" page will now show a preview of where specific ad will appear on site. Default user avatars will now be generated automatically based on their email address. "iframe" and "script" tags are not supported in custom pages. Bug Fixes Fixed a few non-translatable lines. File list will now scroll properly on mobile. Completely rebuilt appearance editor "colors" section, which will fix a number of issues with changing default colors. Fixed an issue where upload progress bar animation would sometimes be "jerky". When uploading multiple files, if one upload fails, other uploads in the queue will now correctly continue to upload. Failed uploads in appearance editor will now correctly show error message. Fixed an issue where user would not be editable sometimes from "admin > users" page. Unsupported image types should now be uploaded properly. Prevent files from being dragged and dropped on other files. Copying large images will now correctly copy auto-generated thumbnails as well. PDF can now be properly previewed when S3 is set as storage method. Fixed a few issues with backblaze upload method. Fixed a few text lines that were not translatable. Make sure file extension is always appended to downloaded file name. Removed deprecated google+ sharing and replaced it with email share. Child plans will now correctly inherit parent plan currency. .csv files will now be recognized as spreadsheet type. Fixed an issue with infinite scroll in folder preview page. Folder preview page will now scroll properly on mobile devices. Individual files in shared folder can now be downloaded by non-logged in users. Fixed an issue where image thumbnail would not be shown sometimes in shared folder. Don't ask password again for nested folders if user has already entered password for parent shared folder. Shared files will no longer take up user allowed storage space. Restoring folder from trash will now properly restore child items.